Admissions Open for 2018-2019
Register Now

What do I require to pursue my education in Malaysia?

Along with academic qualification which may vary from university to university, you are required to have a student pass to pursue your education in Malaysia.

How can I apply for a student pass?

You can only apply for a student pass after receiving an offer from an institution or a university. The institution/university, then will submit student pass application to Education Malaysia Global Services (owned subsidiary of the Ministry of Education of Malaysia) on your behalf.

Can I apply for a student pass directly?

Can I apply for a student pass directly?

Do I require passing the IELTS/TOEFL examination to get admission in Malaysian educational institution?

The IELTS/TOEFL requirement varies from institution to institution and courses to courses. Many foreign universities which have their campuses in Malaysia may ask for English proficiency.

Can I work in Malaysia during the course of my study?

As an international student you will be allowed to work part-time for a maximum of 20 hours per week only during semester breaks or holidays of more than 7 days at restaurants, petrol kiosks, mini markets and hotels. You may not be able to work as cashiers, singers, masseurs, musician or GROs.

How much would I be spending during my stay in Malaysia?

Malaysia country not only offers affordable and quality education but also provides the opportunity to achieve degree from foreign universities through their branch campuses. For more details contact HGG.

Why do I have to go under screening?

Medical screening is mandatory requirement which every international student has to undergo. The Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) has laid down criteria for the assessment of the health condition of international students which must be compiled with.

Can I study in Malaysia on a tourist visa?

Yes, you can pursue a part-time course for short periods on a social visa.